4. After Rental
If you feel something went wrong, please let us know. We are in the suits your needs business. We appreciateÂ feedback to improve our customers experience. In any case you want to contact us regarding your personal experience regarding your rental please hit us by e-mail @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Rules applicable to fuelling and refuelling. Please check carefully the rules applicable for every rental you make.Usually vehicles are supplied with a full tank of fuel. At the return of the vehicle, 2 situations may then arise:
1. Return of the vehicle with the same level of fuel tank:
- We provide you with a vehicle with a full tank of fuel of a determined level of fuel mentioned in the Rental Agreement.
- You return the vehicle with an identical level of fuel.
- You pay nothing for either refuelling charge or fuel. Please note that GO! Rent A Car may require you to provide a proof of fuel purchase (receipt).
2. Return of the vehicle with a different level of fuel tank than the level of fuel tank mentioned at pick-up time (Refuelling charge):
- If you have not taken up the full tank option and the vehicle is not returned with the same level of fuel to the one identified at pick-up time, you will be charged the cost of the missing fuel plus a refuelling charge of â‚¬7,50.